Posted on September 13, 2016 by Made with paper
I’ve fallen in love with the new Fox Builder punch and Foxy Friends stamp set! The possibilities with this stamp set and punch are infinite!!! Today’s card is a cute baby card. I used the Fox Builder punch to do the bear; simply rounding up the ears to make it look like a bear.
I also used the banner and confetti stamps from “Celebrate Today” stamp set and the little bow that coordinates with it, Balloon Framelits. The greeting is from Better Together stamp set.
Stamp set: Foxy Friends, Celebrate Today, Better Together.
CS and paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Tools: Lucky Stars embossing folder, Circle Framelits Collection, Fox Builder punch, Balloon Framelits.
Filed under: Baby, Uncategorized, Z- Foxy Friends | Tagged: baby card, Balloon Framelits, Better Together, Celebrate Today, Fox Builder punch, Foxy Firneds, Julie Olivier, Lucky Stars embossing folder, Stampin'up | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 9, 2014 by Made with paper
The Tree punch that matched the Festival of Trees stamp set is really one of my favorite tools in the Holiday catalogue. You can make really nice Christmas cards in no time at all! For this card, I used the “Top Note” die in the background, embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I used the “Trim the Tree” Designer series paper stack to make the trees and a little Gold glimmer star really adds a sparkly touch!
Stamp set: Petite Pairs
CS and paper: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree Designer series paper stack, Gold Glimmer paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die, Tree punch, Itty Bitty Accent punch pack (little star), Oval Collection Framelits dies
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler/ White Baker’s Twine, Glue dots
1. Cut half a sheet of Garden Green card stock (5.5″ x 8.5″). Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut the “Top Note” die in Crumb cake card stock. Emboss with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
3. Cut a Cherry Cobbler card stock Oval with the Oval Framelits and Big Shot. Stamp the “Merry Christmas” on the left side. Adhere on the Crumb Cake Top Note.
4. Cut 2 trees with the Tree punch out of Trim the Tree Designer series paper stack. Adhere on the Oval. Cut 2 Gold glimmer stars with the star punch. Adhere on top of the trees with a glue dot. Wrap a Cherry Cobbler/ White Baker’s twine around the base of the Top Note. Adhere the ends at the back. Adhere on the card front.
Filed under: Christmas | Tagged: Christmas cards, Julie Olivier, Lucky Stars embossing folder, Stampin'up, Top Note, Tree punch, Trim the Tree Designer Series paper Stack | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 18, 2014 by Made with paper
I just got this stamp set at the Stampin’up Conference this week-end, and I was excited to use it for the first time! If you like coloring (like I do!), this is a great stamp to have! This stamp called “Bearing Gifts” is a single stamp and only cost $12.95! I used a combination of the regular Stampin’ Markers and the Blendabilities to color my card. I also used the Blender pen with some Soft Sky ink to add a little shadow on the bear. (Can you see it?) The background is embossed with the new Lucky Stars embossing folder.
Stamp: Bearing Gifts
CS and paper: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree Designer Series paper stack
Ink: Black Momento ink, Soft Sky ink; Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Early Espresso, Stampin’ Markers; Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities markers
Tools: Blender pen, Big Shot, Lucky Stars embossing folder.
1. Cut half a sheet of Cherry Cobbler card stock (5.5″ x 8.5″). Fold in half to form the card base. Run through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
2. Cut a 3″ square in Whisper White card stock. Stamp the image with Black Momento ink. Color the image with the colors of your choice. With the Blender pen and Soft Sky ink pad, add a little “shadow” of blue on the bear.
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ square in Garden Green card stock. Adhere the image on top.
4. Cut a 2″ x 5″ Trim the Tree Designer series paper. Cut the bottom as a “chevron”. Adhere on the card base. Adhere your image on top.
Filed under: Christmas | Tagged: Bearing Gifts, Christmas cards, Lucky Stars embossing folder | Leave a comment »