Join the Stamping Club! Learn Cool Techniques!
Each month club members receive all kinds of perks including:
* Free class, and if you can’t attend projects are made for you – a fun night out!
* Stamping two technique cards and corresponding technique reference sheets
* Create fun seasonal project each month
* Learn the latest techniques and how to create fun folds and 3D items
* A minimum $35 shopping spree in one of the 10 months of membership
* Free catalogues 3 x per year plus special benefits throughout the year
* All for an only $30 minimum order per month, for 10 months – no slurges for you!
Not sure if you want to commit? Come and try it for a month!
The class is free with a minimum $30 order. Please bring your own Snail adhesive.
– September 21, 7:00 pm
Faux Silk Technique (Handmade paper look) and Brayering on Embossing Folder
Make a Curvy Box Thanksgiving treat box!
– October 19, 7:00 pm
“Starry Night” Water Technique and Baby Wipe Technique
Make a special Halloween treat bag!
– November 23, 7:00 pm
Kissing Stamp Technique and Northern Lights Background!
Make a cute Christmas Mug!
– December 14, 7:00 pm
Vellum Reflection and Iridescent Ice Embossing
Make a Christmas Gift Card holder
-January 11, 7:00 pm
Making Tape Technique and Aquapainter “Watercolor” technique
Make a 3D Rose gift card holder for Valentine’s Day
–February 8, 7:00 pm
Faux Tile Technique and polished Stone Technique
Make a gift boxe with the Gift Box punch Board
-March 7, 7:00 pm
Make a cute Easter basket!
-April 11, 7:00pm
-May 16, 7:00pm
-June 13, 7:00pm