Today’s card is made with the “Snow much fun” stamp set and is colored with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The snowflakes were embossed with the Northern Flurry folder and some sparkles were added on them!
List of Supplies:
- Pacific Point, Real Red and Whisper White card stock
- Snow Much Fun stamp set
- StazOn Black ink pad
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons Brights and Neutral
- Blender pen
- Snail adhesive
- Big Shot and Northern Flurry Embossing folder
- 2-way glue pen and Dazzling diamonds
– Cut a rectangle in Whisper White card stock, 3-7/8″ x 5″. – Stamp the snowman and snowball on the bottom right hand side of your Whisper White card stock with StazOn black ink. – Color the snowman with the Watercolor Wonder crayons and blender pen.
– Use the Big Shot and Northern Flurry embossing folder to emboss the snowflakes.
– Add some 2-way glue and Dazzling diamonds on parts of the snowflakes.
– Cut half a page of Pacific Point card stock (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″). Fold in half to make your card base.
– Cut a rectangle in Real Red card stock 1-1/2″ wide by 5-1/4″ long.
– Adhere on your card base with Snail adhesive.
– Adhere your white card stock with Snail adhesive on your card base.