This is a good project for children or even yourself if you want to decorate your house for Halloween! I used the Fancy Favor Bigz XL die to cut the box in Pumpkin Pie card stock. Cut out a pumpkin face, put a piece of Vellum cardstock, decorate, add a battery-operated tealight candle and here you go!!!
With the light inside:
Here’s the complete list of material and instructions:
- Pumpkin Pie card stock, Old Olive card stock, Vellum Card stock, Basic Black card stock
- Fancy Favor Bigz XL die and Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits
- Googly Ghouls stamp set, black ink pad
- Cissors, All purpose Liquid glue, sticky strip
- Googly eyes
- Battery-operated tealight
- Using the Big Shot and the Fancy Favor Bigz XL die, cut the box in Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- On the front face, cut out the pumpkin using the Label Collection framelits. Glue a piece of Vellum card stock from the back.
- In Basic Black card stock, cut out small triangles for the eyes and nose. Cut a mouth for your pumpkin. Glue in place.
- Add a stem for your pumpkin in Old Olive card stock. Roll a small strip of cardstock and glue in place.
- Stamp “BOOO” in Basic Black on the front.
- Stamp the witch and spider at the back of the box. Add googly eyes.
- Assemble your box with sticky strips.
- Put a battery tealight inside your pumpkin.