I would like to share with you the card I made for my husband for Valentine’s Day. I used a new set called “Sheltering tree”. This set is so beautiful! It is available in French and English. What is nice about this set is that it can be used for any season! The sayings are also beautiful… It’s not a traditional “Valentine’s Day” set, so you can get a lot more use of this set, all year long!
Here’s the English set: Sheltering Tree
Here’s my card:
Stamp sets: Sheltering Tree (Arbre Protecteur) Gorgeous Grunge
CS and paper: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
Tools: Itty Bitty Accents punch pack Heart punch
1. Cut half a sheet of Smoky Slate card stock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Stamp the card base with Smoky Slate “ink splatters” using the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. Stamp the greeting at the bottom.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the tree with Basic Gray ink. Stamp the leaves with Blushing Bride ink. Stamp a few little leaves in Strawberry Slush on top. Stamp the ground with Smoky Slate ink and the Greeting with Basic Gray ink.
4. Cut 2 little hearts in Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush card stock. Adhere on top of the tree.
5. Cut a 4″ x 4-1/2″ Blushing Bride card stock. Adhere on the card front at an angle. Adhere your stamped image on top.