This week, I would like to share with you a few projects that I made with the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit. This kit is available in the Holiday mini-catalogue for $24.95. It’s my personal favorite! There’s so much products in there, it’s absolutely THE hidden gem of the catalogue. The kit is made to create table settings for 10 people for a nice decor for your Thanksgiving holiday. It contains napkin holders (cardstock holders, Designer Series Paper belly bands, name banners, journaling cards); table tents (Designer Series Paper bases, die-cut chalkboard labels, White Stampin’ Chalk Marker); centerpiece wraps (birch paper ribbon, Chocolate Chip paper ribbon); accents (Linen Thread and 20 die-cut printed leaves).
Here’s the image of the kit. It barely shows all the potential of this kit…
I don’t really plan on making anything for my Thanksgiving dinner table with this kit. However, if you want to create some Fall theme cards or Scrapbook page, this is the best kit ever!
I have 5 projects to show you this week, so make sure to come back to check the rest of the projects!
The first one is a card. I used the Birch bark paper (that’s my favorite!) for the background and the Designer paper band. I also used the pre-cut leafs that come in the kit (you get 10 of each!) and simply add a button and Cherry Cobbler seam binding to finish the card.
Stamp: Hello, Lovely
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie
CS and paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Designer Paper from Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit,
Accessories: 1/2″ Cherry Cobbler Seam binding ribbon,Natural Designer Button, linen thread from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit,
1. Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ sheet of Chocolate Chip cardstock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a piece of Birch Bark paper 4″long. Tear the edges at the top and bottom. Adhere on the card with Snail adhesive.
3. Cut a piece of 4″ of designer paper band. Wrap your Seam Binding ribbon under using snail to hold the ribbon in place. Adhere to the card.
4. Take 2 pre-cut leaves and sponge the edges with Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler ink. You can also fold the leaf and sponge the edges to create the veins of the leaf.
5. Stamp the “Thank You” image with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut around with scissors.
6. Glue the leaves in place. Thread the button with a piece of linen thread. Finish with a bow. Add the button with a glue dot. Adhere the thank you flag with Snail adhesive.
Filed under: Thank you cards, Thankful Tablescape kit, Thanksgiving | Tagged: Stampin'up, Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit, thanksgiving | Leave a comment »