Posted on December 18, 2012 by Made with paper
Gift Cards are very popular Christmas gifts and everybody loves them!!!
You can make your gift even more special by inserting it into this nice card holder!
List of Supplies:
- Pool Party, Indigo Island and Whisper White card stock
- Silver Glimmer paper
- Snow Swirled and Beautiful Season stamp sets
- Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’ pad
- Midnight Muse Stampin’Marker
- Large Oval punch
- 1-3/4 Circle punch
- Snail adhesive
- Basic large pearl
- Big Shot and Snow Flurry Bigz die
- Delicate Designs Folder
– Cut a sheet of Pool Party card stock in half lenghtwise. (4-1/4″ by 11″) – Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score at 2 inches and 5-1/2 inches.
– On the left hand side, cut half a circle with the 1-3/4″ Circle punch. – Fold on the lines you just scored.
– Glue the top and bottom of the smaller folded part (where you are inserting the gift card).
– Cut a rectangle in Island Indigo card stock 3-1/4″ by 3-7/8″.
– Stamp snowflakes with Snow Swirled stamp set in Illuminate Glimmer ink. Adhere in place with Snail adhesive.
– Cut 3 snowflakes with the Snow Flurry Bigz die and Big Shot.
– Emboss the right hand side with the Delicate Designs embossing folder.
– Adhere the biggest snowflake on your card with Snail adhesive.
– Glue the smallest snowflake on the middle one with multi-purpose liquid glue. Adhere on the biggest snowflake with a dimensional. – Add a big pearl on top. – Color on the stamp “A gift for You” (from Beautiful Season set) with the Midnight Muse Stampin’marker. Stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut with the Large Oval punch. Adhere on the card with dimensionals.
Filed under: 12 Days of Christmas 2012, Snow Flurry Bigz Die | 1 Comment »
Posted on December 14, 2012 by Made with paper
Today’s project is a Wine tag with a Removable Keepsake Ornament!
This make a nice Hostess gift! When you visit your friends and family this Holiday Season, bring a bottle of wine with a little something extra special! They can keep the ornament and hang it in their Christmas tree!
List of Supplies:
- Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad (#126966)
- Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’Pad (#126857)
- Snow Swirled stamp set (#111690 W or #127799 C)
- Voeux Mignons stamp set (C-123598)
- Big Shot and Snow Flurry Bigz die (#127813)
- Frost White Shimmer paint (#116854)
- Sponge Daubber
- Multi-purpose liquid glue
- Glue dots and Sticky strip
- Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1″ Circle punch (#119868)
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch (#119850)
- Modern Label punch (#119849)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Vintage Faceted Designer button (#127555)
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels (#125577)
Cut 2 strips of 1.5 inch wide by 12 inches long in “Be of Good Cheer” Designer Series paper. Score every 1/2 inch on both strips.
Glue the two strips together to form one long strip. Fold like an accordion, following your scored lines.
Gather the center and join the two ends together to form a rosette. Glue your ends together using a Sticky strip.
Cut 2 circles in Cherry Cobbler card stock with the 1″ Circle punch. Cover the circles with Multi-purpose liquid glue or sticky strips. Place in the center of your accordion, one on each side. Hold in place a few seconds until glue is set.
Using the Big Shot and the Snow Flurry Bigz die, cut the 3 snowflakes in Whisper White card stock.
Using the sponge daubber, sponge with Frost White Shimmer paint for a “sparkly” effect.
Glue the snowflakes together using Stampin’ dimensionals. Add a Vintage Faceted Designer button and adhere with a glue dot. Add a big pearl in the center. Adhere the snowflake on your rosette. Add a small string to hang.
Make the Wine bottle tag with a Cherry Cobbler rectangle of 6.5 in by 2.5 in. Stamp the snowflakes from “Snow Swirled” stamp set with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’Pad. Punch a 1-3/4 ” Circle at the top. Score at 2.5″. Stamp “Joyeux Noel” in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White card stock. Make the label using the Modern Label punch. Adhere with Snail adhesive.
Filed under: 12 Days of Christmas 2012, Christmas, Simply Scored, Snow Flurry Bigz Die | 1 Comment »
Posted on November 23, 2012 by Made with paper
I made this card to thank someone for bringing her friends to my class. It really has the “WOW” factor when you open it! There’s a standing Christmas tree inside! This is a discontinued Bigz XL die but I really love it! It certainly take some time to make it but it’s always worth it! If you want to order one for someone really special in your life email me!!!
For the front of the card, I used the “Snow Swirled” stamp set, stamped with the new Illuminate Glimmer Stampin’pad on Cherry Cobbler card stock. It’s almost like “silver” ink and looks really nice! I used the new Snow Flurry Bigz Die to cut the snowflake in Glossy White card stock and added a big pearl. The strip of designer paper is from the “Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ ” kit (p.9 in the Holiday mini-catalogue.) I used the Decorative Label punch to complete the card. (Don’t forget that punch and many others are on sale 30% off until Wednesday Nov.28!!!)
Here’s the inside:
After cutting all the parts of my Christmas tree, I embossed them with the Petal-a-Plenty folder and added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details.
Stamp set: Snow Swirled, Fêtes diverses (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Illuminate Glimmer Stampin’pad
CS and paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Real Red, Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ ” kit designer paper, Glossy White card stock.
Tools: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die, Petal-a-Plenty folder, Pop-up O Christmas Tree Bigz XL die, Scallop Circle #2, Decorative Lable punch
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details, Big basic pearl
Filed under: Christmas, Pop-up card, Snow Flurry Bigz Die | Tagged: Pop-up O Christmas Tree, Snow Flurry, Snow Swirled, Stampin'up | Leave a comment »