To all of my friends and customers, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Holiday Season!
This week’s project is the last project of the 12 Days of Christmas! I hope you have enjoyed all the projects!
Email me if you need supplies to complete some projects!
This project is a little “treat pocket” for a last minute gift! Very easy and fast to make, it’s perfect to give as a little “thank you”, a hostess gift or to a co-worker.
List of supplies
- Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock
- Be of Good Cheer designer series paper
- Ornament Keepsakes and/or Chock-Full of Cheer stamp sets
- Voeux Mignons (or Teeny Tiny Wishes) stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad * Word Window punch
- Big Shot and Top Note Bigz die
- Ornaments Collection Framelits dies
- Baker’s Twine (Cherry Cobbler and white)
- Dimensional, Snail adhesive, liquid glue, glue dot
- Chocolate or another treat
Cut 2 “Top Note” shapes in Old Olive card stock with the Big Shot the Top Note Bigz die.
On one of the Top Note, fold over about 1-1/2″ . Use a dimensional to hold down the “flap”.
Apply Multi-purpose liquid glue all around the edges on the “folded Top Note”. Glue on top of the second one to form like a “pocket”.
Add a strip of “Be of Good Cheer” designer series paper. Adhere with Snail adhesive.
Stamp the ornament in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla card stock and cut with the Ornament Framelits and Big Shot.
Stamp”Joyeux Noël” (or “Merry Christmas”) in Cherry Cobbler on Very Venilla card stock. Cut with “Word Window” punch. Adhere with snail adhesive on the ornament.
Make a little bow with the Baker’s Twine and use a glue dot to hold in place on your ornament. Use dimensionals to adhere the ornament on the “pocket”.
Insert a chocolate or another candy in your pocket.