If you haven’t see the list of retiring products, you should know that the super cute “Dress up Framelits” will retire soon! But good news! It’s on sale this week, so don’t delay and order it now before it’s too late. To order it, click here.
The current catalogue is expiring on May 31 2014, so many items will be discontinued. To see the list of retiring stamps and accessories, click on the links below:
The card I made today is a very feminine card and is so simple to make with the Dress up framelits dies. I also used the Square lattice embossing folder to imitate a straw hat. The square lattice embossing folder will also retire at the end of May. The dress is made with the lovely “Eastern Elegance” Designer series paper(DSP). (Please note that all DSP’s from the current catalogue will retire at the end of May as well.)
Stamp set: Simples esquisses (French version of Simply Sketched)
CS and paper: Eastern Elegance Designer Series paper, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Natural Ivory, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Square lattice embossing folder, Dress up Framelits Dies, 1-3/4″ Circle punch, 1″ Circle punch, Extra-Large Oval punch, Itty Bitty punch pack
Accessories: 1/4″ Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearl
1. Cut half a sheet (5-1/2 x 8-1/2″) of Coastal Cabana in half and fold to make the card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White card stock and run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Adhere in place on the card base.
3. Cut a dress in the Eastern Elegance Designer Series paper and the Dress form in Crumb Cake card stock. Cut a 2″ Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon to form the belt. Secure the ribbon at the back of the dress form. Add a small Daffodil Delight flower from the Itty Bitty punch pack and a small pearl in the center. Adhere in place on the card.
4. Cut a 1-3/4″ circle and a 1″ circle in Natural Ivory card stock. Run through the Big Shot with the Square lattice embossing folder. With a sponge dauber, ink both circles to make the embossing darker with Baked Brown Sugar ink. Use a dimensional to adhere the smaller circle on top of the bigger one. Make a little bow with the Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon and adhere with a glue dot. Glue the hat in place.
5. Stamp your greeting with the Baked Brown Sugar ink and cut with the Extra-Large Oval punch. Adhere on the card with dimensionals.
Filed under: Dress up Framelits Dies | Tagged: Dress up Framelits, Eastern Elegance DSP, Julie Olivier, Square Lattice embossing folder, Stampin'up | Leave a comment »