I had the pleasure to be chosen by Stampin’up Canada to be the designer of the make and takes for the Abbotsford Stampin’up Conference, that took place this week-end. For the Friday night, I was given the “Christmas Bauble” stamp set to use and I was asked to use the Blendabilities markers. Well, that was great because that stamp image is perfect to color with the Blendabilities!!!
For the Friday Make and Takes, demonstrators made a Shaker Card, a gift Card holder, a mini card and a Gift box.
Here’s the Shaker Card, which features the Christmas Bauble stamp. The bauble was colored with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake blendabilities markers. I used the new Confetti Stars punch to cut the tiny little stars that I put in the center of the ornament to make the shaker frame. The background is embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
Here’s a close-up of the shaker frame before assembling it behind the Bauble.
They also made a Gift Card holder made with the new Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies.
The gift card holder was make with Cherry Cobbler card stock stamped with the little stars from “Be the Star” stamp set. The front was made with 2 bigger stars cut with the Star Collection Framelits and the tag from “Merry Everything“.
They also made a 3″ x3” mini card. The card was made with Old Olive card stock with some “Watercolor Wonder” Washi tape and Gold Glimmer paper little stars. The “Merry Christmas” was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold powder.
Last item was a Gift box and tag made with the Gift Box Punch Board and Merry Everything stamp set. The stamp set has a matching “Note tag” punch. Buy them together as a bundle and save 15% on both! A beautiful Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen ribbon was tied on the box.
- Christmas Bauble stamp set – Wood mount
- Merry Everything stamp sets # 135068
- Ornamental Pine Stamp set #135104 – Wood mount (only the Greeting stamp)
- Be the Star stamp sets – Woodmount #135731
- Gift Box Punch Board #135863
- Big Shot #113439
- Lucky Star Textured embossing folders #135817
- Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies #135854
- Stars Collection Framelits dies #133723
- Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits Dies #135707
- 2-1/2” Circle punch #120906
- 1” Circle punch #119868
- Note Tag punch #135860
- 1/8” hole punch #134365
- Confetti Stars Punch #135861
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787 (star punch only)
- Cherry Cobbler ink pads #126966
- Momento Ink #132708
- Color Lifter #129368
- Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities #130995
- Old Olive Blendabilities #130999
- Crumb Cake Blendabilities #131004
- Gold embossing powder #109129
- Heat Tool #129053
- Versamark #102283
- Shaker Frames #124155
- Window Sheet #114323
- Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen ribbon #135839
- Linen Thread #104199
- Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape #133000
- 1/8” Silver Mini-brads#122941
- Gold Glimmer paper #133719
- Crumb Cake Cut and Ready card Bases #135806
- Whisper White envelopes #107301
- Square Envelopes 3-1/16” #107309
- Old Olive Card stock #100702
- Old Olive Card stock 12” x 12” #124284
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Cherry Cobbler Card stock #119685
- Cherry Cobbler Card stock 12” x 12” #124272
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series paper #135825
- Trim the Tree Designer Series paper #135824
- Sticky Strip
- Dimensionals (about 15 per person)
- Snail adhesives
- Multi-purpose liquid glue
- Simply Scored Scoring Tools #122334
- Paper-Piercing Tools #126189
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- Paper Snips
- Craft scissors
Filed under: Christmas, Gift Box, Shaker frames | Tagged: Christmas Bauble, Christmas card, Confetti Star punch, Gift Box punch board, Gift Card Envelop and Trims Thinlits Dies, Merry Everything, Shaker frame, Star Framelits | Leave a comment »