One of the new stamp set that really caught my eye is the set called “You’ve Got This”, (p.113 of the catalogue). I really like the background stamp and the big flower that are included in this set. You can make a card in minutes by combining these two stamps!
The color combo for this card is Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss. I used the Blender pen to add a “Watercolor look” on the flower. Simply use the blender pen to “pull” some ink from the line.
Stamp set: You’ve Got this
CS and paper: Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss
Tools: Blender pen
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon
1. Cut half a sheet of Daffodil Deligth (5.5″ x 8.5″) and fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3.5″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the background stamp with Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp the flower image with Blackberry Bliss ink.
3. Use the blender pen to trace the flower, pulling the ink to add some purple shadow.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ Blackberry Bliss card stock. Adhere the stamped image on the card stock.
5. Wrap the ribbon at the bottom, folding the ends at the back and secure with Snail adhesive. Adhere on the card base.