This is a quick card to make with the Sale-a-bration set “Lotus Blossom”. There’s still some time to get this set for FREE! Make sure to order any products for $60 before the end of March and get your free Sale-a-bration item! Don’t wait! Shop now!
The focal point of this card is the flower from the “Lotus Blossom” stamp set. This flower is a “3- steps” stamping, so there’s 3 stamps made to be superposed and each stamp adds details to your flower. I used 3 shades of blue-turquoise: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay. Since the stamps are transparent (in photopolymer), it’s much easier to align! I stamped this on a 2″ strip of Whisper White card stock and used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to make this cute tag. For the background, I used the really nice “Lovely Lace” embossing folder and some ink splatters (from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set).
Stamp set: Lotus Blossom, Gorgeous Grunge
CS and paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive
Tools: Big Shot, Lovely Lace embossing folder, Scalloped Tag Topper punch
Accessories: Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Coastal Cabana ribbon) *SAB item
1. Cut half a sheet of Crumb Cake card stock (8.5″ x 5.5″) and fold in half to make the card base.
2. With the “Ink splatter” stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, stamp on the card base with Baked Brown Sugar ink.
3. Cut a 2″ x 5.5″ Coastal Cabana card stock and run it through the Big Shot with the Lovely Lace embossing folder. Cut a 1/2″ Bermuda Bay card stock strip and adhere behind the embossed card stock. Adhere on the card base.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2″ Whisper White card stock. Cut the end with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.
5. Stamp the Lotus Blossom flower in 3 steps with Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay ink. Stamp the stem with Wild Wasabi and Old Olive. Stamp the “Thank You” with Bermuda Bay ink.
6. Insert a ribbon in the tag. Tie a knot. Adhere the tag on the card with dimensionals.