A little sponging and coloring makes this card really special! The houses in the Holiday Homes set have matching Framelits dies so it’s super easy to cut! Buy them as a bundle with the stamp set!
Stamp sets: Holiday Homes and White Christmas
CS and paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black ink, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green; Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate Blendabilities Markers,
Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Markers
Tools: Sponge daubers, Blender pen, 1″ Circle punch, Big Shot, Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies
1. Cut a 5.5″ x 8.5″ Lost Lagoon card stock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a 5.35″ x 4″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the trees and snowman image with Memento Black ink. Color the trees with Crumb Cake Stampin’ markers and the snowman with Real Red, Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Markers. With the Blender pen and Soft Sky ink, add a little shadow on the snow and on the snowman.
3. Cut a 1″ circle in a piece of ‘sticky note’. Place on your card where you want the moon to be. Sponge Daffodil Delight ink around the circle. Remove your circle mask and sponge lightly some yellow in the center of the moon. Stamp the Santa image in Memento Black ink on top.
4. Sponge some Soft Sky in the sky using a sponge dauber. Stamp the greeting in Memento Black at the bottom.
5. Stamp the house image on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Color with Blendabilities markers. Cut using the matching Framelits dies and Big Shot. Adhere on your card front. Adhere the card front on the card base.