Today’s card was made with a new stamp set from the Holiday Supplement. This set is called “Many Merry Stars“. This set coordinates with the Stars Framelits Dies and also the Many Merry Stars Simply Created kit. The greeting is from Endless Wishes. I used Lost Lagoon, Silver and White as the color combo.
Stamp set: Many Merry Stars, Endless Wishes
CS and paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Versamark, Silver embossing powder
Tools: Big Shot, Stars Framelits collection, Heat Tool
Accessories: Soft Sky seam binding ribbon, Silver 1/8″ ribbon, Rhinestones
1. Cut half a page of Lost Lagoon card stock (5.5″ x 8.5″). Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp with snowflake images in Smoky Slate ink. Stamp the greeting in Versamark. Cover with Silver embossing powder. Shake off the excess. Heat with the heat tool.
3. Stamp the Big Star (dots outline) in Versamark. Cover with Silver embossing powder. Shake off the excess. Heat with the heat tool. Cut the Star with the Star Framelits.
4. Stamp the smaller star image with Lost Lagoon ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut with matching Star Framelits. Glue the white star on the Lost Lagoon star.
5. Wrap a Seam binding and a Silver ribbon at the back of your Whisper White card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive at the back. Adhere on the card base.
6. Adhere your star on the card with dimensionals. Add a rhinestone.