Today’s card is one I just made with the new “White Chritsmas” stamp set. I think this set is so cute! Lost of little pieces, so lots of possibilities of different design! I can’t wait to use it again!!! This set is a Photopolymer stamp set, that means all stamps are totally see through, so they are very easy to position on your card where you want.
Now, when using Photopolymer stamps, remember not to use the StazOn Black ink because you won’t be able to clean your stamps and they will remain Black forever! So, use the Memento Black ink or the Basic Black ink and everything will be fine.
Here’s the “White Christmas” stamp set #135767, $19.95:
Stamp set: White Christmas
CS and paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, All is Calm Specialty Designer series paper
Ink: Memento Black ink, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight; Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Real Red Stampin’ Markers
Others: 2-Way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitters, Sponge daubers
1. Cut a 5.5″ x 8.5″ Soft Sky card stock. Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 4.25″ x 3.5″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the images with Memento Black ink.
3. With a sponge dauber, sponge Soft Sky ink in the sky. Color the trees with Crumb Cake marker, the bird in Real Red and the star in Daffodil Delight. Use a sponge dauber to add some Daffodil Delight ink around the star.
4. Adhere your image on a 4.5″ x 3.75″ Lost Lagoon card stock.
5. Use the 2-Way glue to adhere the Dazzling diamonds glitters on the snow, trees and star.
6. Cut a strip of 2″ x 5.5″ in All is Calm Designer Series paper. Adhere on the card base. Adhere your image on top.