Today’s card is an elegant Black and Gold Christmas card made with the new Ornamental Pine stamp set. The background is Black card stock embossed with the “Woodgrain” embossing folder. I stamped the pine needle with the Metallic Encore gold ink and the 2 pine cones are heat embossed with gold embossing powder. A burlap ribbon completes the ‘rustic” look.
Ornamental pine stamp set (also available in French)
Wood 135104 $31.95 Clear 135107 $22.95
Stamp set: Ornamental Pine
Ink: Metallic Encore gold ink, Versamark, gold embossing powder
CS and paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, Circle framelits collection, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, heat tool
Accessories: Burlap ribbon
1. Cut half a sheet of Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2 x 5-1/2). Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black card stock. Run through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder. Wrap a Burlap ribbon around the bottom of the Basic Black embossed card stock, folding the 2 ends at the back and glue them with Snail adhesive. Adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the “pine tree” image with Gold Metallic ink on a piece of 3.5″ Vanilla card stock. Cut with the Circle framelit die. Cut one size bigger circle in Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere the 2 circles on top of each other. Adhere on the card.
4. Stamp 2 pine cones image with Versamark ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cover with Gold embossing powder. Shake off the excess and heat emboss with heat tool. Cut around the pine cones with scissors and adhere on your card.
5. Stamp “Christmas Wishes” in Gold ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut with the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits die and Big Shot. Adhere on the Burlap ribbon with glue dots.