Last Call to register for my Monthly Card Class coming up Friday July 25 at 7:00pm!
If you want to register for the class, please email me at email@example.com by Wednesday July 23. We’ll be making 6 cards for all occasions. Cost is $20 or free with a minimum $25 order.
You wish you could come, but you’re already busy? No problem! Place an order ($25 or more) before July 25 and you will receive the 6 cards by mail, all made for you! Make sure to use the Hostess code BANYPRUA to get your cards! Click here to place your order now! (You can also email me your order if you prefer).
Here’s the Flower Patch stamp set. What I like about this set is the multiple possibilities that it offers! You can layer the flower with different colors! So many combinations to try!!! Since the photopolymer is completely transparent, it’s very easy to align!
For my card, I used Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo for the card base and frame. I stamped a few flowers with Crush Curry, Tangelo Twist, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay. I added small candy dots (Bright Collection) in the center of each flower.
Stamp set: Flower Patch, Gorgeous Grunge
CS and paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
Ink: Crush Curry, Tangelo Twist, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party
Accessories: Candy Dots Bright Collection
1. Cut half a sheet of Bermuda Bay card stock and fold to make the card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5″ Melon Mambo card stock and a 3-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White card stock rectangles.
3. Stamp your flowers, starting with the stems in Wild Wasabi ink. Stamp the flowers using Crush Curry, Tangelo Twist, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay ink pads.
4. Add some Pool Party ink splatters using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp. Stamp your greeting “Happy Blooming Birthday” in Bermuda Bay ink.
5. Adhere all the layers in place. Add some Candy Dots in the center of each flowers.