Good news! I was featured as a guest artist on the “Scrapbook and Cards Today” magazine Blog last Saturday! If you want to see some of the projects I made, click here. I was asked to make 8 projects with the “I Am Me” suite (check it on p.47-48 of the current catalogue). They pick 4 projects from the eight I made. But don’t worry, I will show you the 4 others!!! Here’s one of them: a card that I made with the “Around the World” stamp set. It’s a perfect card to say “good-bye” to someone who’s going for a trip and moving to a different country.
I used the Framelits from “Word Bubble” as well as the coordinated stamp set “Just Sayin’ ” to complete my card. (Bundle and save 15% when you buy the stamp set and framelits together! p.36 of the Occasion mini-catalog!)
Word Bubbles Framelits and Just Sayin’ stamp set. Order them together and save 15% on each. Click here to order the bundle today!
Stamp Set: Around the World, Just Sayin’
CS and paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, I Am Me Designer Series paper
Ink: Real Red, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Craft White ink pad
Tools: Big Shot and Word Bubble framelits, 1-1/4″ Circle punch, Sponge dauber, scissors
1. Cut half a sheet (5-1/2 x 8-1/2″) of Pool Party card stock in half and fold to make the card base.
2. Use the “cloud framelit” (from Word Bubbles Framelits Dies) to create a mask to sponge some clouds with Craft White ink, in the upper half of your card.
3. Stamp the plane image (from Around the World) with Basic Gray ink. Stamp the 3 other images from the same set on Whisper White paper with Real Red, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray. Cut the circle with the 1-1/4″ Circle. Use the scissors to cut around the 2 other images.
4. Cut 2 strips of the “I Am Me” Designer Series paper. Adhere on the card. Adhere the 3 stamped images.
5. Stamp “Miss you already” from “Just Sayin’ ” and cut with the matching Framelits. Adhere on the card with dimensionals.