I have a card to share with you today that I made with two of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets: Petal Parade and You’re Lovely. I used the colors Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum with Pistachio Pudding for this card.
Close-up details: (The flowers were colored with the Blender Pen and Pistachio Pudding and Wisteria Wonder ink.)
Stamp sets: Petal Parade and You’re Lovely (SAB sets)
CS and paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Pistachio Pudding
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch, Deco Label Framelits.
Accessories: Organza ribbon
1. Cut half a sheet of Perfect Plum card stock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a 5” x 3-7/8” Whisper White rectangle. Run through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.
3. Cut a 5” x 2-3/8” Wisteria Wonder rectangle. Use the Scallop Trim Border punch to make the scalloped edge.
4. Cut a 1-1/2” strip of Whisper White card stock. Stamp flowers from ”Petal Parade” stamp set with Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Pistachio Pudding ink. Adhere on top of the Wisteria Wonder card stock. Adhere on the embossed Whisper White card stock. Wrap around a White Organza ribbon and secure the two ends of the ribbon with Snail adhesive at the back. Adhere on the card base.
5. Stamp the ”You’re Lovely” stamp on a piece of Whisper White card stock in Perfect Plum ink. Cut using the matching Deco Label Framelits die. Use a blender pen and ink from Wisteria Wonder and Pistachio Pudding to color the little flowers. Adhere on your card with Dimensionals.