Today’s card is made with some sparkling Silver Glimmer paper, the beautiful snowflake from Festive Flurry Stamp set and some Snowflake embossing in the background. You can order any of the material here.
Stamp set: Festive Flurry, Petite Pairs
CS and paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Modern Label punch
Accessories: Basic and Large Rhinestones Jewels
1. Cut half a sheet of Island Indigo (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) and fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ of Whisper White cardstock and run through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. Adhere on the card base. Cut a strip of 4″ x 2″ of Silver Glimmer paper and adhere on your card.
3. Stamp the snowflake in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White card stock and cut with the matching Framelits.
4. Cut 2 circles, one Island Indigo and a Whisper White one with the Circle Framelits. Layer the 2 circles and the snowflake on top. Use dimensionals for the Snowflake. Add a large Rhinestone in the center.
5. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Bermuda Bay and use the Modern Label punch to cut it. Adhere with dimensionals and add 2 small rhinestones.