Today’s card is also made with Vellum. I embossed the Vellum with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The snowflakes really pop out! On the layer underneath, I stamped the Christmas tree from Special Season in Smoky Slate and sponged Pool Party all around. With some color on the layer under the Vellum, you can see the embossed snowflakes even better. I used a Silver ribbon to attach the Vellum on the white cardstock (with a little Snail adhesive underneath.) Some rhinestone jewels add some “bling” for a nice finishing touch. The greeting is from “Voeux Mignons”(“Teeny Tiny Wishes”), stamped in Island Indigo directly on the Vellum.
Stamp set: Special Season, Voeux Mignons
Cs and paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Tools: Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder
Accessories: Silver ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels,
1. Cut a Island Indigo cardstock page in half. (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″). Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a Whisper White cardstock rectangle of 5-1/8″ x 4″ and a Vellum cardstock of the same size.
3. Run the Vellum through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Island Indigo at the bottom right corner. Let dry.
4. On the Whisper White cardstock, stamp the Christmas tree in Smoky Slate ink. Sponge around the tree with Pool Party ink.
5. Adhere the Vellum on the cardstock with Snail adhesive run down on the left hand side. Attach a Silver ribbon on top, folding the ends behind and secure them with Snail adhesive.
6. Adhere the cardstock on the card base with Snail adhesive. Add three Rhinestone jewels on the Snowflakes.