Have you seen the new Gift Bow Bigz L die in the Holiday catalogue? It’s really awesome! Making Paper Bows is now so easy! You can make bows in 2 sizes. Here’s the pieces you can cut with the die and the finished bow.
While this is great for your present boxes, it’s also great to make cards! Here’s my project for today:
Stamp set: Snowflakes Soiree, Christmas Collectibles, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS and paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP Stack
Ink: Metallic Encore Pad Gold, Gumball Green, Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Markers
Tools: Big Shot and Gift Bow Bigz L die, Christmas Ornament punch.
Accessories: Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Linen thread
1. Cut half a sheet (5-1/2″ by 8-1/2″) of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ by 4″ rectangle in Crumb Cake cardstock. Stamp with small snowflake (from Snowflakes Soiree set) in Gold ink all over.
3. Put Washi tape across the rectangle in both directions, to make a “cross”. (This will form the “ribbon” of the gift on the card.)
4. Use the Big Shot and Gift Bow Bigz L die to cut the smaller bow. Fold pieces and attach together.
5. Stamp the Christmas Collectible ornament on Whisper White card stock. (Use the Cherry Cobbler Marker and omit the “To: From:” part on the stamp. Color the top part with Smoky Slate Marker.) Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Gumball Green on the ornament. Cut with the Christmas Ornament punch. Attach with a linen thread under the bow.
6. Attach the bow with a dimensional on the Crumb Cake rectangle. Adhere it to your card base.