Today’s project is a card you can put together in no time at all! I used the super cute set “Halloween Hello” available in the Holiday mini-catalogue, p.21. I also used the Halloween “Witches’ Brew” Designer Washi tape, so it’s super easy and fast! (Did you know that Washi tape is self-adhesive and also repositionable? If you don’t like it, just pull gently and you will be able to place it where you want again and again! Just don’t try it after a couple of hours…)
Stamp set: Halloween Hello
CS and paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Crush Curry, Natural White
Ink: StazOn Black ink, White Craft ink, Pumpkin Pie and Crush Curry Classic ink,
Tools: 1-3/4″ Circle punch, 1″ Square punch
Others: “Witches’ Brew” Designer Washi tape, Dimensionals, sponge dauber
1. Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ sheet of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Fold in half to make the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 4″ rectangle of Basic Black card stock.
3. Stamp the witch image in Black on Crush Curry card stock. Use the 1-3/4″ Circle punch to cut it. Sponge Crush Curry ink on the edges.
4. Sponge some white Craft ink on your Black rectangle to make some clouds in the sky. Adhere the “moon” in place.
5. Use the Washi tape to form 3 diagonal lines. Wrap around the edges.
6. Stamp “Halloween Hello” on Natural white card stock. Punch with the 1″ Square. Adhere with a dimensional. Adhere the Black rectangle on the card base.