Today’s card is another simple and easy to put togheter card!
I used the Mosaic Madness bundle which includes the Modern Mosaic stamp set and Mosiac punch. (Purchase both items together and save 15% on both!) It also matches the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series paper! So easy to coordinate everything!!! (Check it on p.121 in the Catalogue!)
Stamp set: Modern Mosaic, Itty Bitty Banners
CS and paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series paper
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Tools: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Mosaic punch, Itty Bitty shape punch pack.
Others: Rhinestones Basic Jewels
1. Cut a 5″ by 3-7/8″ Whisper White cardstock rectangle. Run it through the Big Shot with Modern Mosaic embossing folder.
2. Cut a 3/4″ strip and a 1-1/4″ strip in Quatrefancy Designer paper. Cut a flag shape at one end. Adhere on the front card with Snail adhesive.
3. Stamp 3 mosaic images in Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight. Use the Mosaic punch to cut them. Stamp 2 small mosaic images in Inland Indigo. Use the Itty Bitty shape punch to cut it.
3. Stamp the greeting in Island Indigo from Itty Bitty Banners. Cut it with Framelits (or scissors).
4. Adhere the images on your front card with dimensionals. Add a rhinestone in the center of one of the image.
5. Adhere the front card to the card base (Island Indigo 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″).
Filed under: Z Mosaic Madness |