I know it might seems early for a Christmas card, but I always start my Christmas cards during the Summer! Try it! It’s less stressful to have a bunch already made when Christmas time arrives… There’s already enough things to do with the shopping, cooking, etc…
With the arrival of the new Holiday mini-catalogue, I thought I would share this one today. I used the new stamp set Joyful Christmas and the new Gold Metallic Ink. I love it! It’s a must for Christmas!!!
Stamp set: Joyful Christmas, Greetings of the Season
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style Designer Series paper stack, Gold Glimmer paper.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gold Metallic Encore ink pad
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Collection Framelits, Boho Blossom punch
Others: Snail adhesive, Dimensionals
1. Using the Oval Collection Framelits, cut a Large Oval in Early Espresso and a smaller one in Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
2. Stamp the poinsettia from Joyful Christmas set in Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad on the Cherry Cobbler Oval. Layer it on the Early Espresso Oval.
3. Cut a small flower in Gold Glimmer paper with the Boho Blossom punch and adhere on top.
4. Cut a strip of 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ of Season of Style Designer Series paper stack. Cut a flag shape at the bottom. Adhere on your card base.
5. Stamp “Noel” in Cherry Cobbler. Adhere the Ovals on your card with dimensionals.