Today’s project is a Wine tag with a Removable Keepsake Ornament!
This make a nice Hostess gift! When you visit your friends and family this Holiday Season, bring a bottle of wine with a little something extra special! They can keep the ornament and hang it in their Christmas tree!
List of Supplies:
- Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad (#126966)
- Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’Pad (#126857)
- Snow Swirled stamp set (#111690 W or #127799 C)
- Voeux Mignons stamp set (C-123598)
- Big Shot and Snow Flurry Bigz die (#127813)
- Frost White Shimmer paint (#116854)
- Sponge Daubber
- Multi-purpose liquid glue
- Glue dots and Sticky strip
- Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1″ Circle punch (#119868)
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch (#119850)
- Modern Label punch (#119849)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Vintage Faceted Designer button (#127555)
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels (#125577)
Cut 2 strips of 1.5 inch wide by 12 inches long in “Be of Good Cheer” Designer Series paper. Score every 1/2 inch on both strips.
Glue the two strips together to form one long strip. Fold like an accordion, following your scored lines.
Gather the center and join the two ends together to form a rosette. Glue your ends together using a Sticky strip.
Cut 2 circles in Cherry Cobbler card stock with the 1″ Circle punch. Cover the circles with Multi-purpose liquid glue or sticky strips. Place in the center of your accordion, one on each side. Hold in place a few seconds until glue is set.
Using the Big Shot and the Snow Flurry Bigz die, cut the 3 snowflakes in Whisper White card stock.
Using the sponge daubber, sponge with Frost White Shimmer paint for a “sparkly” effect.
Glue the snowflakes together using Stampin’ dimensionals. Add a Vintage Faceted Designer button and adhere with a glue dot. Add a big pearl in the center. Adhere the snowflake on your rosette. Add a small string to hang.
Make the Wine bottle tag with a Cherry Cobbler rectangle of 6.5 in by 2.5 in. Stamp the snowflakes from “Snow Swirled” stamp set with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’Pad. Punch a 1-3/4 ” Circle at the top. Score at 2.5″. Stamp “Joyeux Noel” in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White card stock. Make the label using the Modern Label punch. Adhere with Snail adhesive.