To finish the week, a pretty flower! With the use of the Big Shot and punch, it’s really quick and easy to make! I like how the crimper really adds dimension to the leaves, to make them appear more real. The trick is to fold your leaf in two before putting it through the crimper.
- 3 pieces of cardstock of different color such as Pretty in Pink (#100459), Regal rose (#105130), and Melon Mambo (#124280).
- Scallop Circle #2 Die (#113469) and Big Shot
- 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle punch(#118874)
- Green cardstock for the leaves (Garden Green #102584)
- Green pipe cleaner
- piece of yellow cardstock (Daffodil Delight #119683)
- crimper (#101618)
- Using scallop circle die and scallop circle punch, cut 3 scallop circles.
- With scissors, cut along each scallop to form the petals.
- Cut 2 leaves in green cardstock. Fold in half and run through the
- Make several cuts along one edge of the yellow rectangle going to about ½
cm from the edge. (See fig. 1) At one end, cut a little square off
to attach the pipe cleaner.
- Fold about 1 cm of the pipe cleaner over the piece of yellow cardstock.
Roll around the pipe cleaner. Glue the end to secure it.
- Make a small hole in the center of each scallop circle and insert them
through the pipe cleaner.
- Make a small hole in the leaves and insert them through the pipe cleaner.