Christmas craft are always popular, so here’s an other one today: a cute glittery magnet that you can put on your fridge! The best way to adhere your glitters is to use the sticky sheets. Therefore no glue is needed and no mess is done!!!
Sticky sheets are like double-sided tape that comes in sheet. It’s perfect for projects that need extra hold or glitter. You can also use them to create your own adhesive-backed die cuts with Big Shot dies.
- lid of a frozen juice box
- Sticky sheet (#114300)
- Fine galaxy Stampin’ glitter (#114286)
- Stocking Accents Originals Die (#124099) and Big Shot
- Not quite navy cardstock (#101722)
- 2 ½ in circle punch (120906)
- Snail adhesive (#104332)
- Magnet sheet (#119816)
- Window sheet (#114323)
- Christmas Greeting stamp set (#115448) or in French (#116704)
- StazOn black ink (#101406)
- Baker’s twine white (#124262)
- Glue dot (#103683)
- Punch out a 2 ½ in. circle in Not quite Navy cardstock.
- Adhere to lid with snail adhesive.
- Using Big Shot and Stocking Accents Originals Die cut out an ornament in sticky sheet.
- Cut the ornament in pieces to form the design you wish. (Or leave it in one piece, for an easier craft.) Remove the white backing and adhere on top
of the blue circle, reforming the ornament.
- Remove the orange backing, only one piece at a time and sprinkle with
- Repeat with the other pieces. Sprinkle with different colors of glitters.
- Cut a 2 ½ in circle in the window sheet. Stamp a greeting on top with
- Let dry a few minutes.
- Adhere the window sheet with Snail adhesive. Add a little bow using a glue
- Adhere a magnet square at the back.
Filed under: Children projects |