Today is another easy craft for you little ones! Perfect for a Mother’s Day card!
- Half a sheet of Naturals white cardstock (#102316) (fold in two to make the card.)
- Crumb Cakes cardstock cut with the Big scallop circle die (#113468)
- pieces of cardstock of different colors
- Boho Blossoms punch (#119858)
- Little leaves die (#114511)
- Garden Green cardstock (#102584)
- Square lattice embossing folder (#119976)
- Regal Rose 1/8″ Taffeta ribbon (#122965)
- Modern label punch (#119849)
- “For you” stamp (Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370) would work great)
- Rich Razzleberry ink (#115658)
- glue dot (#103683)
- Multipurpose liquid glue (#110755)
- Using the Big Shot and big scallop circle die, cut one Crumb Cake scallop
- Emboss with the Square lattice embossing folder. Cut the basket shape, i.e.
cut two quarters at the top but leaving a middle part to form the handle.
- Punch out several flowers of different colors.
- Using Big Shot and Little leaves die, cut 2 branches with leaves.
- Stamp “For you” on white piece of cardstock and cut it using the
Modern label punch.
- Trim the label a little bit.
- Glue the basket on the card, arrange the leaves and the flowers and glue
- Glue the label. Form a bow with the ribbon and adhere to the card with a glue dot.
Filed under: Children projects |