Back in September, I was contacted by Stampin’up Canada to be one of the 4 designers for the Canadian Fall Conferences. I was really honored to be chosen to design the Make and Take projects for the Montreal and Abbotford Conferences. The 2 sets I had to use was the “Christmas Bauble” and the “Ornamental pine” sets.
The Montreal Conference was yesterday and Friday night (Oct.24-25). So the secret’s out! Here’s the Make and Take that they did on the Friday night. Come back tomorrow for the Make and Take they did on the Saturday!
I decided to go with a Silver and Night of Navy color theme. It’s a bit unconventional, but I thought it was different and elegant!
Here’s the card, featuring “Christmas Bauble” stamp, that I colored with the Smoky Slate and Night of Navy Blendabilities markers. In the center of the ornament, I glued a Silver Sequin (from Frosted Sequins) and a small rhinestone. I thought it really completed well the ornament. The Frosted Sequins also have some white beautiful snowflakes that I glued on the card. (Glue dots work best for those sequins!) Behind is a strip of the beautiful foil-embossed “All is Calm” Specialty Designer Series paper.
Here’s the box and Star Decoration topper. The box is made with a 12″ x 12″ Night of Navy card stock, stamped with stars from “Be the Star” stamp set in Silver Metallic ink. The box was made with the new “Gift Box Punch Board“. The gift box band is made from “All is Calm” specialty Designer series paper.
The Star ornament is a Shaker “star” that acts as a Box topper as well as a tag. (Plus, you can keep it as a Christmas decoration!) I used Smoky Slate card stock embossed with the new “Lucky Stars” embossing folder and cut with the Star Framelits. The smaller star is made with Silver foil sheet. The star opening is also cut with the Star Framelits. I used a Shaker frame filled with “Frosted Sequins” and a silver ribbon. At the back, I added a little tag stamped with “Merry Everything” set and cut with matching “Note tag” punch. (Buy those 2 items as a bundle and save 15% on each!!!)
Lastly is the Tag to complete this set. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and the Merry Everything stamp set. The “Merry Christmas is heat embossed with Silver embossing powder, on Night of Navy card stock. It’s cut using the Note Tag Punch (but I simply cut the rounded part with scissors.) I used the little star from the “Star ornament” opening on the tag and a tiny piece of All is Calm DSP.
- Christmas Bauble stamp set – Wood mount
- Petite Pairs stamp set – Woodmount #128706
- Merry Everything stamp sets # 135068
- Be the Star stamp sets – Woodmount #135731
- Gift Box Punch Board #135863
- Big Shot #113439
- Stars Collection Framelits dies #133723
- Lucky Star Textured embossing folders #135817
- Large Oval punch #119855
- Scalloped Tag Topper punch #133324
- Note Tag punch #135860
- 1-3/4” Circle punch #119861
- 1/8” hole punch #134365
- Momento Ink #132708
- Night of Navy Blendabilities #131001
- Smoky Slate Blendabilities #131005
- Silver embossing powder #109131
- Heat Tool #129053
- Versamark #102283
- Night of Navy ink pad #126970
- Silver Metallic Encore ink pads #132142
- Silver 1/8” ribbon #132137
- Frosted Sequins #135835
- Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246
- Shaker Frames #124155
- Window Sheet #114323
- Night of Navy 12” x 12” Card stock #124282
- Smoky Slate Cut and Ready card Bases #135807
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Smoky Slate card stock #131202
- Night of Navy card stock #100867
- Silver Foil Sheet #132178
- All is Calm Specialty Designer Series paper #135823
Filed under: Blendabilities Markers, Christmas, Gift Box, Shaker frames, Stampin' Bendabilities | Tagged: All is Calm Designer Series paper, Be the Star, Christma cards, Christmas Bauble, Frsted Sequin, Gift Box punch board, Julie Olivier, Lucky Star embossing folder, Merry Everthing, Montreal Stampin'up conference, Note Tag punch, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Shaker frames, Stampin'up, Star Framelits | Leave a comment »