For today’s card, I combined the new stamp set “Petite Petals” (found in the Occasions Mini-catalogue with an older stamp set called Fabulous Florets. “Petite Petals” also has a matching punch (with the same name!) that makes it so easy to use! You can even save by buying them together: bundle and save!!! Click here to order now!
The background is embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. I found it makes a really feminine card, combine with the beautiful Crochet Trim!
Stamp set: Petite Petals, Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes,
CS and paper: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green.
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Circle collection Framelits, Petite Petal punch, Word Window punch
Accessories: 5/8″ Crochet Trim
1. Cut half a sheet of Crumb Cake card stock. Fold in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 4″ Raspberry Ripple card stock. Emboss with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. Adhere on your card base.
3. On a piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamp the stem and leaves from “Fabulous Florets” in Gumball Green ink. Cut with the Circle framelits and the Big Shot. Stamp 3 flowers from “Petite Petals” in Raspberry Ripple ink. Cut using the Petite Petal punch. Adhere on your Very Vanilla stamped circle. Adhere on your card.
4. Cut a 1″ x 4″ Gumball Green card stock strip. Wrap the Crochet Trim around and secure the two ends at the back with Snail adhesive. Adhere on the card.
5. Stamp a greeting from “Teeny Tiny Wishes” in Raspberry Ripple on Crumb Cake card stock. Cut with the Word Window punch. Adhere on your card with dimensionals.
Filed under: Z Fabulous Florets, Z Petite Petals | Tagged: Cricle Framelits, Fabulous Florets, Fancy Fan, Julie Olivier, Petite Petals, Stampin'up | Leave a comment »